Beth's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"Generally speaking transplants are less successful on females and the surgery can sh…"

Beth replied May 27, 2017 to Hair transplant for women

14 May 14, 2022
Reply by JaslynKaise

"I know there was success with one of the inhibitors in stopping and reversing vitili…"

Beth replied Jan 6, 2017 to JAK inhibitor clinical study in Chicago

15 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by Jack Anderson

"Hi, This is Beth. My daughter has aga. Her doctor recommended Yaz birth control pill…"

Beth replied Oct 17, 2016 to Androgenic alopecia

21 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by femmemuscle

"Katie girl Yes, please do! Thank you."

Beth replied Jul 31, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Katie Happy for you, with your hair growth journey. Did you happen to ask your do…"

Beth replied Jul 30, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Jiggybear, I am sorry that you have androgenetic. My teenage daughter has the sam…"

Beth replied Jul 30, 2016 to Pixie cut for androgenetic alopecia?

5 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by lola_attaque

"Susan, Thank you for sharing and documenting. So helpful! Best wishes to you on your…"

Beth replied Jul 26, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"I love Abby Andrew, same as meandmyshadow! Call the best source: the National Alopec…"

Beth replied Jul 12, 2016 to Problems with college dorm not willing to make accommodation for daughter w/ alopecia universalis

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"Hi James, It is great that xeljanz users are documenting hair loss while on xeljanz.…"

Beth replied Jul 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Fantastic, thank you for sharing. I will repeat protocol with my daughter."

Beth replied Jun 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service