Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"You owe me a HUGE apology for all of the nasty, rude remarks last year."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Rascalx2, My blond peach fuzz started turning darker within a month. Some people hav…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Feb 26, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I don't know either Jcortez, lol! This disease is peculiar and we all have different…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Feb 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Youknow, stress is a factor, but this is an AUTO IMMUNE DISEASE. Our bodies are atta…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Feb 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Ahmed, most of us on Xeljanz have had no serious side effects from it, except wei…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Feb 6, 2017 to Questions for people taking Xeljanz

6 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Kris

"Hey Dwhite. U never told me how your doctor's appointment at UCSF went."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Feb 1, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Kimberj, I'm glad ur hair is returning and becoming pigmented. I think ur response w…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 23, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Rascalx, just a few days ago u said that u now have peachfuzz. That's ur hair growin…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 22, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wonderful regrowth Alma!"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 20, 2017 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"Yes, they are helpful. If you are still waiting to hear from them, give them a call…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 18, 2017 to Xelsource Hardship Program 2017

3 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Xeljanzmiracle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service