Jordan's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"yes it's just a side of people you really don't want to see with this experience, I'…"

Jordan replied Apr 24, 2016 to How do you deal

29 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Tom

"great to hear of your experience & how you handled it all, Thank you for sharing"

Jordan replied Apr 24, 2016 to How do you deal

29 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Tom

"Yes, I'm very sorry to hear of your friend having cancer, good news is she has you t…"

Jordan replied Apr 21, 2016 to How do you deal

29 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Tom

"lol same here without that "right wig" I feel something is missing. Of course it's m…"

Jordan replied Apr 19, 2016 to How do you deal

29 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Tom

"This is all so true, so exactly how I felt. I just wanted empathy. To have the me re…"

Jordan replied Apr 19, 2016 to How do you deal

29 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Tom

"Wow I appreciate you because you show that whatever choice I choose to go about hand…"

Jordan replied Apr 13, 2016 to How do you deal

29 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Tom

"Thank you so much very motivating "

29 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Tom

"Thank you so much . You're so right. That phrase has begin to bring me more peace th…"

29 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Tom

"Hi Rose . I think one of the hardest thing about this condition is co existing and h…"

Jordan replied Jan 7, 2016 to Tired of everyone telling me it will all grow back

69 May 4, 2016
Reply by Taylor Kang

"Delete Hi everyone ! This is my first time back since I've posted this. I must say t…"

Jordan replied May 23, 2015 to Alopecia in college

33 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service