Susan McAdams's Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks! By the way, those symptoms I was having the other day have gone. I'm fine to…"

Susan McAdams replied Feb 16, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"UPDATE: I have been on my twice daily 5mg doses of Xeljanz since February 4th (abou…"

Susan McAdams replied Feb 15, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"You have to do your research there. I doubt there are any trials going on in Austral…"

Susan McAdams replied Feb 15, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"No way can you be pregnant on the trial. In fact, you have to agree to be using some…"

Susan McAdams replied Feb 8, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"Thanks for the tips. Anne Marie. She shampoo and conditioning treatment used on my F…"

Susan McAdams replied Feb 4, 2015 to Suction based wigs?! Worth the money?

18 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Coco

"Hi Martina-- I got my first Freedom Wig delivered back in early January, and had it…"

Susan McAdams replied Feb 4, 2015 to Suction based wigs?! Worth the money?

18 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Coco

"Hi Tara-- I was trying to send you an individual reply, but the site brings me back…"

Susan McAdams replied Jan 14, 2015 to Xeljanz Trail @ Stanford...My journey

8 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Arun B

"Just a little update on my front. I went on my date Friday night with a guy I had ju…"

Susan McAdams replied Jul 14, 2014 to A woman with alopecia in the dating the world

11 Aug 16, 2014

"I know most dermatologists are very wary of suggesting stress as a factor that can t…"

Susan McAdams replied Jul 9, 2014 to Alopecia due to stress, trauma etc

18 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Stressed

"Hi Emily-- I am 45 years old and living single now in Los Angeles--one of the most v…"

Susan McAdams replied Jul 9, 2014 to A woman with alopecia in the dating the world

11 Aug 16, 2014

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service