Matt (Mikayla's Dad)'s Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"My eldest daughter has Alopecia Universalis. She just completed her first year in co…"

Matt (Mikayla's Dad) replied Jul 12, 2016 to Problems with college dorm not willing to make accommodation for daughter w/ alopecia universalis

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"Melissa...thank you so much for that blog post.  I can't tell you how much I needed…"

Matt (Mikayla's Dad) replied Mar 11, 2014 to Multiple children with alopecia?

29 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Midnite

"We had another friend talk to us some about environment as well.  It's certainly som…"

29 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Midnite

"We have heard about the "pin-prick" nails, and our oldest does have that, and always…"

29 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Midnite

"Hold On..."

Matt (Mikayla's Dad) replied Jan 21, 2011 to Anyone ever use Hair Direct?

4 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Matt (Mikayla's Dad)

"YEP!! That would be me! (daddyof4) :o) We don't actually have her FW yet. We met wit…"

Matt (Mikayla's Dad) replied Jan 21, 2011 to Anyone ever use Hair Direct?

4 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Matt (Mikayla's Dad)

"I think you're spot on...if not thinking about it is the way you need to cope...Mika…"

Matt (Mikayla's Dad) replied Jan 3, 2011 to Looking for advice and help

32 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that. We stopped going to our Dermatologist before Mikayla wa…"

Matt (Mikayla's Dad) replied Dec 29, 2010 to Looking for advice and help

32 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Hello again Amanda. Tallgirl is right...I would never give out my Mikayla's email o…"

Matt (Mikayla's Dad) replied Dec 29, 2010 to Looking for advice and help

32 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Hi Amanda! I know you're exact feelings...we all go through them the same. It's SO…"

Matt (Mikayla's Dad) replied Dec 27, 2010 to Looking for advice and help

32 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service