Patchylatchy's Discussions (205)

Discussions Replied To (189) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Balder, any updated on this? thanks"

Patchylatchy replied Feb 4, 2021 to CTP - 543

13 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by Patchylatchy

"hi kathy, i live in chicago and go to northwestern. Can I ask who do you see in nort…"

Patchylatchy replied Feb 4, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Nicole, I remember you posted once about weaning off xeljanz back in 2019. How di…"

Patchylatchy replied Feb 4, 2021 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Thanks Kevin what is pf?"

Patchylatchy replied Feb 1, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Any idea when jak inhibitors will be approved?"

Patchylatchy replied Jan 31, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Which jak inhibitor do you take?"

Patchylatchy replied Jan 31, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Can you please please update us after you see your derm? Please don't forget "

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm worried about what Kevin is worried too"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"So you don't think it going to pulled out right? This really scares me and I'm afrai…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Pfizer's Xeljanz fails to meet co-primary endpoint in rheumatoid arthritis study"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service