Jean J's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I had mine done several years ago and just had them retouch last fall.  Best thing I…"

Jean J replied Jun 20, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"The tattoo is brilliant.  How did you decide what to get-who designed for you.  I li…"

Jean J replied May 7, 2015 to How do I ever feel sexy again?

37 May 17, 2015
Reply by marybeth

"This problem is not unique to those with AA/AU.  New Moms with changed bodies feel t…"

Jean J replied May 6, 2015 to How do I ever feel sexy again?

37 May 17, 2015
Reply by marybeth

"Translocation Carrier-how did you find out about that.  It would be great to know th…"

Jean J replied Mar 1, 2015 to Lash loss

10 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"While eyebrow tats are exspensive I would do it again in a heartbeat.  I hated that…"

Jean J replied Feb 24, 2015 to Permanent eyebrows/tattoos

4 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Sara

"While this could be the cause, I have had so many people tell me that hair loss is "…"

Jean J replied Feb 24, 2015 to Lash loss

10 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"Plaquenil is a strong med.  Used to prevent malaria and also to treat RA.  If you ar…"

Jean J replied Nov 6, 2014 to A treatment that worked for me

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"This is an interesting topic.  When I first developed AA which soon went to AU my ey…"

Jean J replied Oct 20, 2014 to Infections

43 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Veronicasteele

"At age 64 I began losing my hair, and within 6 weeks I was bald-all over.  Had my ey…"

Jean J replied Sep 29, 2014 to Does age matter?

29 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Shalinee

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service