Kathyr's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Sad1995, so not true, I was just using him as an example. My best guy friend was alm…"

Kathyr replied Jan 3 to New and Frustrated

54 23 hours ago
Reply by toniphoenix

"Wow, so not true of women Sad1995. The Rock is my man to lust over and he looks so m…"

Kathyr replied Jan 1 to New and Frustrated

54 23 hours ago
Reply by toniphoenix

"Wow Kaleigh you are a beauty and your boyfriend is lucky to have you. We do seem to…"

Kathyr replied Dec 27, 2017 to New and Frustrated

54 23 hours ago
Reply by toniphoenix

"From Google: Jamaican Castor Oil Strengthens Your Hair. Castor oil has great benefit…"

Kathyr replied Dec 20, 2017 to Found something that is helping me

4 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Kathyr

"Just stubbles growing in. That is why I said I didn't know if from the oil or it jus…"

Kathyr replied Dec 20, 2017 to Found something that is helping me

4 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Kathyr

"Wow Susan, what a life story you have had so far. I TOTALLY agree with Dollhead! We…"

Kathyr replied Aug 25, 2017 to Looking for Insight and Support

4 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Susan

"Hey Liz, This is such an interesting site to help bond with others dealing with like…"

Kathyr replied Aug 25, 2017 to Where to begin

7 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Kathyr

" Joe, May I ask how old your son is?"

Kathyr replied Jul 14, 2017 to Recently diagnosed and struggling

19 Jul 15, 2017
Reply by Joe

"Mine is since April and I really do understand what you are feeling! What really mad…"

Kathyr replied Jul 14, 2017 to Recently diagnosed and struggling

19 Jul 15, 2017
Reply by Joe

"Hi Kay, Isn't it so frustrating trying to figure this all out? I just was diagnosed…"

Kathyr replied Jun 29, 2017 to Stress & Alopecia

7 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Kathyr

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2018   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service