Classical Anne in NC mountains's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your kind words, Jinzy.  And welcome to the club you never meant to jo…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Dec 10, 2014 to FFA -- newcomers dilemma

5 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by Joking Jo

"Emily, I am glad to know you appreciate the many responses to your sense of crisis.…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Nov 17, 2014 to New to the site, really struggling.

12 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Caroline

"What a sweet and thoughtful response, Rosy.  It really does just take time to come t…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Nov 16, 2014 to New to the site, really struggling.

12 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Caroline

"Dear ELeibich, I am so sorry about whatever diagnosis has made you so depressed.  I…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Nov 15, 2014 to New to the site, really struggling.

12 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Caroline

"Well said!  My granddaughter loves Fancy Nancy as well, but we'll certainly avoid th…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Jun 5, 2014 to *Updated 9-24-2014* Mothers Beware Fancy Nancy: Fanciest Doll in the Universe!

32 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Sydnie Hyde and Mom Zelda

"Yes, it's interesting how different the experience [and results] may be, from one pa…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied May 11, 2014 to FFA -- newcomers dilemma

5 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by Joking Jo

"I don't know what happened to my first response to Maria, but luckily I kept a copy.…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Apr 17, 2014 to Insurance denial

47 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Supportive Mom

"Tim, Thanks for sharing that helpful link with all of us.  It's hard enough dealing…"

47 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Supportive Mom

"Thanks for sharing that helpful link with us. Anne"

47 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Supportive Mom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service