Dena's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Cori.. My advice would be to find a homeschool group in your area. They will be able…"

Dena replied May 26, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"My daughter is homeschooled and will be starting 3rd grade next year. So were her ol…"

Dena replied May 25, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"H's Mum...I don't have a problem with the GAPS diet. I have a friend who has gotten…"

Dena replied May 17, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"I am one of those people who tried gluten/dairy free/anti inflammatory diet with my…"

Dena replied May 15, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"I agree with everyone. My daughter started losing her hair at 5. I was going to do a…"

Dena replied May 10, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"With my daughter we used the wide headbands. I really didn't notice her losing hair…"

Dena replied Nov 13, 2013 to Styling the small amount of hair you still have

20 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"As a mother of a beautiful bald 7 year old, I absolutely love this post. I couldn't…"

Dena replied Oct 17, 2013 to Alopecia & our kids - Success stories from parents

14 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Annette

"My daughter is 7 and has lost all her hair. She isn't obese, is extremely healthy, h…"

Dena replied Oct 7, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"My daughter was 5 when she first started losing her hair. I did everything I could t…"

Dena replied Sep 9, 2013 to Honesty about alopecia

53 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Lisav

"My situation is a little different, but we had CPS called to our home because a neig…"

Dena replied Aug 29, 2013 to Child protective service visit

80 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Rici*

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service