bibby's Discussions (250)

Discussions Replied To (246) Replies Latest Activity

"I used the NIBA medication for the last 6 months. The results have been the same bea…"

bibby replied Feb 10 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Sara . Yes it was both of us and some other contributors here that have moved to…"

bibby replied Sep 22, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi all. Hope everyone is keeping well. I have a quick question I would like to pose…"

bibby replied Sep 21, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hey BA. I’m delighted you’ve had a successful delivery from NIBA too. I went through…"

bibby replied Aug 29, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Robert. I googled NIBA and the first result was for a contact called Gunjan. That…"

bibby replied Aug 16, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi BA9186. Sorry to hear you are experiencing a difficult situation with the transac…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Sara. I feel your fears here. The tablets look very different from the little blu…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I used “transfer-wise”. Had no problem doing so. "

bibby replied Aug 15, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Just for clarity. 6 x 60 pill boxes . I’ve 360 pills in stock now. Should do me for…"

bibby replied Aug 15, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"It’s $45 for delivery with EMS , that’s up to a volume of 20 boxes. "

bibby replied Aug 13, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service