sadele's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"I got the prescription from my Derm for it but am currently battling insurance to co…"

sadele replied Jul 19, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I saw this today as well... this is very good news and gives more hope then we have…"

sadele replied Jun 14, 2022 to Eli Lilly's approved drug for Alopecia Olumiant

3 Jun 16, 2022
Reply by Valerie Larsen

"Hi Kevin, Are you able to get Ruxolitinib from Beacon?"

sadele replied May 24, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have a question, does anyone have breast implants? I'm asking because I have them…"

sadele replied May 24, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Katiegirl, Thank you for your reply! I do think that I'm more of an "incomplete…"

sadele replied May 23, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Starshine and Football Fan, I use to be very active on here as well... but stopp…"

sadele replied May 23, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It's been a long road. I don't come on very often either but I like to check in once…"

sadele replied Jul 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm going to stay on the medication for sure for a couple more years. I don't want t…"

sadele replied Jul 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It’s being fussy on my phone. I just added another one that is smaller in size so I…"

sadele replied Jul 3, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Here is the picture "

sadele replied Jul 3, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service