alpine's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Indeed - I can relate to your comment as well. Sorry that you're in a deep depressio…"

alpine replied May 17, 2015 to Wanting the obsession to end

14 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by gerrydimz

"Hope you're hanging in there too! I was just diagnosed today with TE and early-stage…"

alpine replied May 16, 2015 to Wanting the obsession to end

14 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by gerrydimz

"That's good advice, Tallgirl. I am going to try to distract myself with different ac…"

14 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by gerrydimz

"Thank you so much, Feedingsparrows (I love your name, by the way). I was just diagno…"

14 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by gerrydimz

"Hi smpo1021! Thank you so much - it's very kind of you to join just so you could rep…"

alpine replied Feb 27, 2015 to Wanting the obsession to end

14 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by gerrydimz

"No problem, Rattan. Yes, it's definitely good not to deny yourself to feel as you fe…"

alpine replied Feb 22, 2015 to Stressing out- no one understands

12 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by alpine

"Hi Alex :) I'm so glad Alopecia World has given you that extra support! :) I'm also…"

alpine replied Feb 22, 2015 to Shower hair loss anxiety

11 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by alpine

"Hi Alex! I can really relate to your post! I have an undiagnosed hair loss problem a…"

alpine replied Feb 15, 2015 to Shower hair loss anxiety

11 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by alpine

"Hi Rattan, I'm sorry that you've been feeling so stressed out. I just wanted to reac…"

alpine replied Feb 15, 2015 to Stressing out- no one understands

12 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by alpine

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service