mardy's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"omg..Dollhead....... Wow..... I Love your Advice.... your right I never thought abou…"

mardy replied Jun 26, 2016 to Trying to get by unnoticed

16 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Dollhead

"try Wilshirewigs ... love their wigs and they have many styles"

mardy replied May 9, 2016 to Online wig stores (first time)

15 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by laurenseav

"you all are AWESOME!!!!!  AND THAT'S THE SUPPORT YOU GET FROM OUR GROUP LOVE TO YOU…"

mardy replied May 8, 2016 to Trying to get by unnoticed

16 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Dollhead

"Thanks Lexi... people that have never heard about alopecia are cruel.. hair is the c…"

mardy replied Apr 22, 2016 to Trying to get by unnoticed

16 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Dollhead

"sorry to hear that but just think you are better off without her......like LucAlex s…"

mardy replied Aug 11, 2014 to Got dumped because of my alopecia

42 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by Apple

"also www.EspeciallyYours.com has some really great wigs.. I love there short ones th…"

mardy replied Jul 6, 2014 to What do you guys think of this wig?

5 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Tallgirl

"Iv'e got the best website for you I use it all the time and nobody can tell it's got…"

mardy replied Jul 6, 2014 to What do you guys think of this wig?

5 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Tallgirl

"maybe contact the site administrators and ask them...."

mardy replied Jul 2, 2014 to Please bring back chatrooms (disappeared with no explanation)

3 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

"Headcovers.com  has a hat that's called CoolMax exercise cap for men .. it has diff…"

mardy replied Jun 10, 2014 to Headcovering for amusement park / water activities for teen boy

9 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"my husband married me knowing I had AU.. and he's a lil younger then me to top it of…"

mardy replied Jun 6, 2014 to Ignorant comments :-)

26 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by SophieG

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service