chris for hair's Discussions (202)

Discussions Replied To (191) Replies Latest Activity

"Most wigs can be adjusted to fit your head better if they are too large. Sometimes o…"

chris for hair replied Jan 12 to Flat Smaller Head low hair line and widows peak having trouble fitting wig please help

2 Jan 12
Reply by chris for hair

"You are clipping it too tight. If the hair is pulled off base it can cause hair fall…"

chris for hair replied Nov 28, 2017 to My first Hair Topper

2 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"I don't think this question can be answered. The condition varies so much and giving…"

chris for hair replied Nov 13, 2017 to FFA how much hair loss will happen

1 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"Try to keep in mind that there is a range of things that can be done, as the first a…"

chris for hair replied Nov 13, 2017 to Scared and freaking out

3 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Karaholly

"There are pieces they call halo's that are just a circle of hair. It could be sewn i…"

chris for hair replied Nov 13, 2017 to Savage race Hair issue

2 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"Any heat device used daily over time will damage the hair. Many of the ceramics go o…"

chris for hair replied Nov 13, 2017 to Do you believe the ceramic curling iron is safe for hair?

2 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by AmberDi

"Years ago I believed that hair color could not change anything that is internal, but…"

chris for hair replied Nov 11, 2017 to Hair coloring

1 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"A biopsy can't say you have tricotillimania, that is a mental disorder. You know if…"

chris for hair replied Nov 11, 2017 to Help I'm unsure if I have alopecia areata

2 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"Oh my, sorry to be so negative on this, but you were sold the wrong system. Your sid…"

chris for hair replied Nov 11, 2017 to Hair system too dense, wrong colour?

15 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"Having had Lupus for over 40 years, I have tried this and just about everything else…"

chris for hair replied Nov 11, 2017 to Fasting for autoimmune cure

4 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by Yessi

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2018   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service