enilorac's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Kate, Do you order the custom wigs from china? Are they synthetic or human hair wig…"

enilorac replied Aug 12, 2014 to Swimming with wigs

48 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"I understand your disappointment as I have tried many things for my daughter that di…"

enilorac replied Aug 10, 2014 to Has anyone tried Jon Renau toppers, especially Top Form/ Top Notch?

4 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by lenna

"That's funny, I just ordered 3 Nammu bathing caps for my daughter a couple of days a…"

enilorac replied Aug 9, 2014 to Swimming with wigs

48 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"That's cute. Does it stay on ok with the swim cap? I would love to see a picture of…"

48 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"Sorry, but I don't see the pictures. Not sure they uploaded. Good idea about using a…"

48 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"My daughter had the injections for 6 months. Got a little growth but not much. We ha…"

enilorac replied Aug 9, 2014 to Does the cortisone injections work?

7 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Nicole Kordie

"That's sounds interesting roxy. Can you post some pictures if hour DIY swim wig? Tha…"

48 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"Hi, My daughter has been using the 18" jen renau top form for the last 4 months. It…"

enilorac replied Aug 8, 2014 to Has anyone tried Jon Renau toppers, especially Top Form/ Top Notch?

4 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by lenna

"Sue, Thanks for your help. I was just on cooper wigs website looking at the differen…"

enilorac replied Aug 1, 2014 to European virgin wigs professionally washed and styled! Is it necessary?

29 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"For some reason I never got to see the video where she dries it upside down. She tal…"

enilorac replied Aug 1, 2014 to European virgin wigs professionally washed and styled! Is it necessary?

29 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Stacie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service