Dani's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Good idea re: Instagram/fb, thanks"

Dani replied Nov 21, 2015 to Does your hairdresser have a 'portfolio' of their work?

14 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Hellenwizr

"Thank you, yes that's where I must have got the idea from, when I used to go to peop…"

Dani replied Nov 21, 2015 to Does your hairdresser have a 'portfolio' of their work?

14 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Hellenwizr

"Hello! Just my random '2 cents': Wearing a wig on the second date might well "give h…"

Dani replied Nov 21, 2015 to When should I tell a date I have alopecia?

29 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by ree221

"Hello! I've had one for several weeks, but haven't been able to wear it yet as I can…"

Dani replied Nov 11, 2015 to Need opinions on the new freedom wig generation 2 cap??

8 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Pat

"Hi Carmen, Thank you very much for the reply. I actually live in the UK. I think I'v…"

Dani replied Oct 13, 2015 to Does your hairdresser have a 'portfolio' of their work?

14 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Hellenwizr

"Thank you Aimee. Good idea about getting them to just cut a tiny bit to start with.…"

Dani replied Oct 4, 2015 to Does your hairdresser have a 'portfolio' of their work?

14 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Hellenwizr

"Hi Pippinsgirl. This is an interesting discussion & I struggle with the same fee…"

Dani replied Sep 29, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"Thanks Rose that's really interesting. After a few years of research I'm finally goi…"

Dani replied Jun 16, 2015 to This whole business with wigs is an absolute joke!

40 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Gonaim

"Hi Rose Marie. I'm finally taking the plunge and going for a Freedom wig! Any chance…"

Dani replied Jun 16, 2015 to This whole business with wigs is an absolute joke!

40 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Gonaim

"Thanks Christine. I might look into the follea wigs too. I'll keep you posted!"

Dani replied Nov 6, 2014 to This whole business with wigs is an absolute joke!

40 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Gonaim

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service