wienchee's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"pretty amazing story. It takes a lot of guts to open up and share that much. Respect…"

wienchee replied Apr 4, 2016 to THIS is how I will defeat alopecia universalis

40 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Toxicmosquitoaf

"keep it up bro. You are on the right path"

wienchee replied Apr 4, 2016 to The Paleo Approach by Dr. Sarah Ballantyne

8 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by wienchee

"amazing man. Congrats! I am very hopeful for this medicine and can't wait to get on…"

wienchee replied Apr 3, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No problem. Be sure to read Starch Solution by Dr. McDougall. I'm confident at the v…"

wienchee replied Apr 3, 2016 to The Paleo Approach by Dr. Sarah Ballantyne

8 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by wienchee

"Hey WS, just wanted to let you know that i have been doing vegan and gluten-free as…"

wienchee replied Apr 3, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"although i disagree with a lot of what Dom says and his approach to things in genera…"

wienchee replied Apr 3, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"i'm a strong believer of the diet-disease connection. I have tried most of the popul…"

wienchee replied Apr 3, 2016 to The Paleo Approach by Dr. Sarah Ballantyne

8 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by wienchee

"absolutely Wildstar. I've read a ton about the subject in the past couple of years.…"

wienchee replied Apr 2, 2016 to Hypothyroidism and alopecia universalis

10 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Katniss

"start here: http://selfhacked.com/2014/06/27/homing-fundamenal-cause-epstein-barr-re…"

wienchee replied Apr 2, 2016 to Hypothyroidism and alopecia universalis

10 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Katniss

"Yes they are connected imo. In fact all autoimmune diseases are connected in that th…"

wienchee replied Apr 1, 2016 to Hypothyroidism and alopecia universalis

10 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Katniss

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service