LIU CHUNXIU's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"return life,could you please do me a favor contact dr.passion in france (the il2 doc…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Feb 23, 2018 to My teenage boy, on Xeljanz for a few years and it's suddently stopped working

9 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by Fenster

"xeljianz is not good. try ruxolitinib.dr. king is pfrize. try apremilast"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Feb 19, 2018 to My teenage boy, on Xeljanz for a few years and it's suddently stopped working

9 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by Fenster

"i have aa on my legs and my daughter has vitiligo on her legs."

LIU CHUNXIU replied Feb 1, 2018 to Alopecia confusion regarding type of hair loss

4 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by hagster

"may i ask u a question. if i just got aa like a month ago and i take tofa for recove…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Dec 6, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"english please?"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Dec 6, 2017 to PRP for AA anyone try it?

12 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"i am here not for my AA. for my daughter vitiligo. researcher found the AA and vitil…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Dec 4, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"what i mean is if people has full regrow, why we still need to take the drug, why co…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Dec 1, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"return life you r experts why could not stop tofa or ruxo?"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Dec 1, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"why forever?afraid of side effect?forever????"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Dec 1, 2017 to alopecia universalis - successful treatment

21 Jun 20, 2022
Reply by SmoothRed

"all experts, where is our hope?we could not take tofa or ruxo forever? what could we…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Nov 30, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service