LIU CHUNXIU's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"hi do you know this professor do the clinical trail for vitiligo?"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Feb 12 to Extensive alopecia areata is reversed by IL-12IL-23p40 cytokine antagonism

27 Feb 17
Reply by deveze marc

"https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03036995?term=vitiligo&rank=6  is it the…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Jan 31 to Interleukin 2 low dose THE CURE

18 Jan 31
Reply by LIU CHUNXIU

"i have the same problem vitiligo and aa. do u know more info about vitiligo? two pat…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Jan 31 to Is there anyone using this website who hasn't lost all their hair?

25 Feb 8
Reply by Patchesforlife

"is barcitinib approved by fda already? what is the price?"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Jan 31 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

4519 51 minutes ago
Reply by Patchesforlife

"hi all,english is my second language,please translate somebody help."

LIU CHUNXIU replied Jan 24 to Interleukin 2 low dose THE CURE

18 Jan 31
Reply by LIU CHUNXIU

"hi Return to life, why North America hate interleukin 2? looks like you know a lot f…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Jan 23 to Xeljanz

11 Jan 24
Reply by chris_s

"May i know the formulation of the Topical Ruxolitinib?  is it just simply mix the me…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Jan 9 to Topical ruxolitinib from Dr.King

31 Jan 9
Reply by LIU CHUNXIU

"matran2000, my daughter is 17 years old and has AA and vitiligo, could i test Alex f…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Jan 5 to JAK inhibitor clinical study in Chicago

13 Jan 6
Reply by Beth

"I am in China, who has the e-mail address perpole in the factory of the Topical Ruxo…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Dec 30, 2016 to Topical ruxolitinib from Dr.King

31 Jan 9
Reply by LIU CHUNXIU

"my 17 year old daughter has AA and vitiligo, who knows the results for the clinical…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Dec 13, 2016 to Topical ruxolitinib from Dr.King

31 Jan 9
Reply by LIU CHUNXIU

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2017   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service