LIU CHUNXIU's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"from my understanding,what we need is jak1.2. That is ruxolitinib."

LIU CHUNXIU replied 13 hours ago to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

29 34 minutes ago
Reply by Moonbeam

"do u have plan to stop the drug?or you will take forever?what did you doctor say?"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Oct 12 to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

29 34 minutes ago
Reply by Moonbeam

"if we take it more than 2 years what will happen"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Sep 25 to Jak Inhibitor Drugs

7 Sep 26
Reply by hagster

"could you please post the full paper?"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Jul 24 to Ruxolitinib

21 on Sunday
Reply by Carlie

"may i ask a question? will we eat xeljianz forever? could not stop it or reduce it s…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied May 18 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

5444 7 hours ago
Reply by Return_life

"hi do u have any info for the trail of apremilast for aa?"

LIU CHUNXIU replied May 8 to topical ruxolitinib

13 May 8
Reply by LIU CHUNXIU

"https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03137381?term=alopecia+areata&recr=Open&a…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied May 7 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

5444 7 hours ago
Reply by Return_life

"is it apremilast?"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Apr 25 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

5444 7 hours ago
Reply by Return_life

"could you please ask dr.king, could we stop the medicine slowly and slowly or we nee…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Apr 25 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

5444 7 hours ago
Reply by Return_life

"i do not have medical background. i knew apremilast is on trails for aa. i found 2 d…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Apr 23 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

5444 7 hours ago
Reply by Return_life

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2017   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service