LIU CHUNXIU's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"could you please post the full paper?"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Jul 24 to Ruxolitinib

20 Jul 26
Reply by singh

"may i ask a question? will we eat xeljianz forever? could not stop it or reduce it s…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied May 18 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

5345 yesterday
Reply by Frida Rupert

"hi do u have any info for the trail of apremilast for aa?"

LIU CHUNXIU replied May 8 to topical ruxolitinib

13 May 8
Reply by LIU CHUNXIU

"https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03137381?term=alopecia+areata&recr=Open&a…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied May 7 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

5345 yesterday
Reply by Frida Rupert

"is it apremilast?"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Apr 25 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

5345 yesterday
Reply by Frida Rupert

"could you please ask dr.king, could we stop the medicine slowly and slowly or we nee…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Apr 25 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

5345 yesterday
Reply by Frida Rupert

"i do not have medical background. i knew apremilast is on trails for aa. i found 2 d…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Apr 23 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

5345 yesterday
Reply by Frida Rupert

"is any of you attend the apremilast trail? How is it going"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Apr 22 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

5345 yesterday
Reply by Frida Rupert

"do they have jakavi?price?"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Apr 19 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

5345 yesterday
Reply by Frida Rupert

"is there any update for apremilast?"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Apr 18 to Has anyone used Otezla (apremilast)?

2 Apr 18
Reply by LIU CHUNXIU

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2017   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service