LIU CHUNXIU's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"is it apremilast?"

LIU CHUNXIU replied on Tuesday to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

4918 1 hour ago
Reply by Return_life

"could you please ask dr.king, could we stop the medicine slowly and slowly or we nee…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied on Tuesday to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

4918 1 hour ago
Reply by Return_life

"i do not have medical background. i knew apremilast is on trails for aa. i found 2 d…"

LIU CHUNXIU replied on Sunday to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

4918 1 hour ago
Reply by Return_life

"is any of you attend the apremilast trail? How is it going"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Apr 22 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

4918 1 hour ago
Reply by Return_life

"do they have jakavi?price?"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Apr 19 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

4918 1 hour ago
Reply by Return_life

"is there any update for apremilast?"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Apr 18 to Has anyone used Otezla (apremilast)?

2 Apr 18
Reply by LIU CHUNXIU

"how much is it?"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Apr 17 to The baricitinib thread

4 Apr 17
Reply by Sad1995

"is it baraticinib?"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Apr 11 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

4918 1 hour ago
Reply by Return_life

"may be baratinib will be test."

LIU CHUNXIU replied Apr 11 to New JAK inhibitor - CTP-543 by Concert Pharmaceuticals

7 Apr 11
Reply by LIU CHUNXIU

"i heard topical form is not as good as oral treatment, am i right?"

LIU CHUNXIU replied Apr 6 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

4918 1 hour ago
Reply by Return_life

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2017   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service