Heartbreaking's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Since we noticed my son losing hair we did further blood work testing and he was sev…"

Heartbreaking replied Jul 12, 2015 to Vaccination dangers

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"Well I'm glad these things are ok there- then there's hope -once you see a naturapat…"

Heartbreaking replied May 31, 2015 to Daugther Just diagnosed but short doctor visit

30 May 31, 2015
Reply by Heartbreaking

"So glad your prayers were answered! Hopefully you can start to get some answers."

Heartbreaking replied May 21, 2015 to Daugther Just diagnosed but short doctor visit

30 May 31, 2015
Reply by Heartbreaking

"I know it's so hard to pay out of pocket but you'll get the best info/ they spend ti…"

Heartbreaking replied May 20, 2015 to Daugther Just diagnosed but short doctor visit

30 May 31, 2015
Reply by Heartbreaking

"Look up a Naturopath dr in your area- you truly won't be sorry! They are a full lice…"

Heartbreaking replied May 20, 2015 to Daugther Just diagnosed but short doctor visit

30 May 31, 2015
Reply by Heartbreaking

"I know its just so hard and we really shouldn't have to deal with this kind of thing…"

Heartbreaking replied May 14, 2015 to Daugther Just diagnosed but short doctor visit

30 May 31, 2015
Reply by Heartbreaking

"My sons head did burn enough just to turn it red then it got brown. It is a little d…"

Heartbreaking replied May 13, 2015 to Daugther Just diagnosed but short doctor visit

30 May 31, 2015
Reply by Heartbreaking

"I know exactly what you mean and how your feeling. I was in shock and dumbfounded by…"

Heartbreaking replied May 11, 2015 to Daugther Just diagnosed but short doctor visit

30 May 31, 2015
Reply by Heartbreaking

"If your clinician won't do the panels of blood test to find out what is off- look up…"

Heartbreaking replied May 11, 2015 to Daugther Just diagnosed but short doctor visit

30 May 31, 2015
Reply by Heartbreaking

"Logan is our precious baby too/ we felt the same way after so many dr visits- we jus…"

Heartbreaking replied Apr 28, 2015 to Daugther Just diagnosed but short doctor visit

30 May 31, 2015
Reply by Heartbreaking

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service