AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"There is no best time , it would be better to take your tablets around the same time…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied May 12, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have used Alibaba and ordered many other products from china and every time they h…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Apr 10, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"10mg a day , 2 tablets."

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Mar 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Miracle,  I'm doing really well but do not have 100% regrowth yet.  I will be st…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Mar 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's good news it's being reviewed it would still however be far more expensive th…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Mar 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Looking great Miracle! Remind me how long you have been on Xeljanz for?"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Feb 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi vjensen , are you taking the oral along with the topical at the same time?"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Feb 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's not exactly true , human preliminary trials have been done and successfully.…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Feb 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks CWS do you have complete regrowth now?"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Feb 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks, I was AU for 10 years . I had more colds than usual for the first 12 months…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Feb 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service