AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"It's perfectly normal to lose hairs every day. Have you spotted any new visible pat…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Sep 12, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I've recently gone back up to 3 tablets a day. On 2 I wasn't gaining much or losing…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Aug 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No problem , best of luck getting you're new full head of hair ."

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Aug 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"If the turkish xeljanz is legit then it will be exactly the same tablet as the ameri…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congrats Sultan, Yes you can develop spots , acne and even abcess's . Increased appe…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm on 2 currently and have been for a good while now. I've heard of a few cases tha…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied May 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You look fantastic Starshine."

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied May 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey, yes completely normal. Losing a few hairs is nothing to worry about !"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied May 15, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Star, absolutely ! Nothing to worry about its perfectly normal. That's fantastic…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied May 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi DJ, It's coming along well , I have added minoxidil again to my daily regime in…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied May 13, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service