Stephanie's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"I had a section of hair that came in coarse and white. I actually plucked most of it…"

Stephanie replied Dec 22, 2014 to Did your white hair stay white?

31 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

"Danielle, Looks like you have already gotten great advise. Happy to share some of th…"

Stephanie replied Jun 22, 2012 to Just diagnosed....feeling very scared

128 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Hi Ina, I have two Follea wigs. Beautifully made and really easy to care for. I don'…"

Stephanie replied Jan 29, 2012 to Follea wigs.... any experiences??

10 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Thanks. I will do it that way. I have been swishing it and now see that is probably…"

Stephanie replied Apr 8, 2011 to Wigs

3 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Stephanie

"It's like a net. Someone just told me that sitting the wig in water can allow the ha…"

Stephanie replied Apr 8, 2011 to Wigs

3 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Stephanie

"When I bought my first human hair wig from Erica at iwig she had a seamstress cut it…"

Stephanie replied Mar 10, 2011 to Liner caps

10 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by welshcakes

"Kristy, I also have a long human hair wig and get tangles at the nape, especially af…"

Stephanie replied Jan 29, 2011 to Keeping long human hair wigs tangle-free?

20 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"I will definitely stay on this site. I have been thinking the same thing as my hair…"

Stephanie replied Jan 18, 2011 to Let's all take the pledge

97 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Dorothy G.

"I had my first one "cut to size" and what I wear now was custom-made. It is human ha…"

Stephanie replied Dec 22, 2010 to Liner caps

10 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by welshcakes

"Thanks! Where do you order it?"

Stephanie replied Dec 21, 2010 to Liner caps

10 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by welshcakes

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service