Raya's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I started the medication in March with 20mg a day and just last month I started on 1…"

Raya replied Dec 24, 2021 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"Thanks for the kind words. Sorry for what you’re going through but I heard people wh…"

Raya replied Dec 23, 2021 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"I’m on Xeljanz to treat my Ulcerative Colitis I also have Alopecia and this medicati…"

Raya replied Dec 23, 2021 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"I’ve had Alopecia for over 30 years and in 2016 I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Coli…"

Raya replied Jul 18, 2021 to Boss asked me if my hair was real

44 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Cindie

"This happened to me too I started a job at a grocery store and the Assistant Manager…"

Raya replied Jul 18, 2021 to Boss asked me if my hair was real

44 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Cindie

"Check on EBay by searching silk top wigs!"

Raya replied Nov 25, 2018 to Girlfriend won’t tell me she has alopecia

54 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Alicia

"This is such a difficult situation I know exactly what she is going through and as h…"

Raya replied Nov 16, 2018 to Girlfriend won’t tell me she has alopecia

54 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Alicia

"I was 9 when I lost all my hair and facial hair I use to spend hours on doing my mak…"

Raya replied Apr 17, 2018 to Makeup for alopecians who go bald

8 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"I just want people to accept that it’s ok if your hair never grows back cause there’…"

Raya replied Nov 2, 2017 to No one has perfect hair

4 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Roshani

"I tried it 10 years ago I was happy to see some hair growth but the hair that was gr…"

Raya replied Jan 13, 2015 to Is relapse from squaric acid or DCPC common?

26 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by tryingtobestrong

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service