alexmorozco's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much for your positive words and kindness. They bring me great comfort! "

alexmorozco replied Feb 22, 2015 to Shower hair loss anxiety

11 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by alpine

"Hello Brenda :) Yes the shower drain clogging is quite annoying. I just pretend its…"

alexmorozco replied Feb 15, 2015 to Shower hair loss anxiety

11 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by alpine

"Lovely scents can help ease the mind! I work for a natural soap store called LUSH Co…"

alexmorozco replied Feb 2, 2015 to Shower hair loss anxiety

11 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by alpine

"Im glad I am not alone with this. Thank you for your insight. I have figured out tha…"

alexmorozco replied Feb 2, 2015 to Shower hair loss anxiety

11 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by alpine

"I highly recommend using LUSH Cosmetics stuff :) They have all natural clay based fa…"

alexmorozco replied Jan 28, 2015 to Scalp treatment products

3 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by youarebeautiful

"Hello Judy! I am from West Covina so not too far from San Bernardino. I too have bee…"

alexmorozco replied Jan 28, 2015 to Want to start a new group in San Bernardino CA area

6 Jun 28, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"Hey Coni, It seems that we have a similar story. I also found my first bald spot rig…"

alexmorozco replied Jan 28, 2015 to Is it worth getting corticosteroid injections?

44 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Ranoushka

"I was just hoping that with cutting it shorter would be less traumatic in terms of s…"

alexmorozco replied Dec 13, 2014 to Should I chop my long locks?

2 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by alexmorozco

"I say go to both. It never hurts to get that second opinion. I recently stopped seei…"

alexmorozco replied Dec 10, 2014 to Dermatologist or endocrinologist?

10 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Lexi

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service