B's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the reply. I'm about to buzz off the sad patches too. I want to buzz my h…"

B replied Jul 29, 2010 to Will it ever grow back? Anyone else lose all their hair after having babies?

16 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by clumsywendy

"Good points about the paradigm shift. It's just the new me. It was just so abrupt an…"

B replied Jul 29, 2010 to Will it ever grow back? Anyone else lose all their hair after having babies?

16 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by clumsywendy

"That's sweet. At least I know my boys love me. :) They're 3 and 1. When I switch fr…"

16 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by clumsywendy

"THanks for replying! Thanks for missing hair with me. I feel bad for feeling bad. Ev…"

B replied Jul 23, 2010 to Will it ever grow back? Anyone else lose all their hair after having babies?

16 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by clumsywendy

"Good points. Thank you!!!... I am a positive person and a survivor so I know it will…"

B replied Jul 23, 2010 to Will it ever grow back? Anyone else lose all their hair after having babies?

16 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by clumsywendy

"Thank you so much. It is so nice to hear a very similar story and to hear that you c…"

16 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by clumsywendy

"LOL I didnt' mention that I was pregnant... again! ;-) so no shots for me... Thank y…"

16 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by clumsywendy

"Yes and yes! I've been thinking about the stress correlation lately and I believe fo…"

B replied May 27, 2009 to Simple question....

15 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Ashle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service