Maritza Stern's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Rodeli, would a chat group support online be of any use to you? You will reach far m…"

Maritza Stern replied Oct 27, 2011 to Alopecia Areata Support Group, New Brunswick, NJ

14 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by PhillipVanbrunt

"I have a list of PA support groups, I'm not sure if any are near you or if they are…"

Maritza Stern replied Oct 27, 2011 to Alopecia Areata Support Group, New Brunswick, NJ

14 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by PhillipVanbrunt

"Hello Deana, I found a contact person for the Baltimore, Maryland chapter. If by any…"

Maritza Stern replied Oct 25, 2011 to Alopecia Areata Support Group, New Brunswick, NJ

14 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by PhillipVanbrunt

"Yes, this support group still meets on schedule every other month. Third Tuesday of…"

Maritza Stern replied Oct 19, 2011 to Alopecia Areata Support Group, New Brunswick, NJ

14 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by PhillipVanbrunt

"I've been told by the dermatologist that the pitting goes hand in hand with alopecia…"

Maritza Stern replied Aug 5, 2010 to Pitted nails and alopecia?

7 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Tuesday

"If Rogaine does indeed have rat urine, which I intend to find out, (I need to know t…"

Maritza Stern replied Aug 3, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"Hey Kaitrin, was told it was for children up to age 18, is this true or is it for an…"

Maritza Stern replied Aug 3, 2010 to Free CHILDREN's wigs by Hair Club for Kids

5 May 22, 2017
Reply by Country girl

"I totally believe in diets and the benefits they provide. I avoid MSG and turn down…"

Maritza Stern replied Jul 25, 2010 to Do you have any other autoimmune issues?

29 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

"Can you friend me, so that I can give you Thomas' info for Marcus? I'm not sure how…"

Maritza Stern replied Jul 23, 2010 to My Poor Baby!

15 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Ryan Hochhausen

"I didn't mean to stir you up Susan. As you said we are here to support one another's…"

Maritza Stern replied Jul 23, 2010 to Do you have any other autoimmune issues?

29 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service