Candace's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Since my daughter has started patch regrowth she likes to keep her head looking smoo…"

Candace replied Aug 4, 2014 to Products for frequent shavers

24 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by momoftwoboys

"Happy! Happy for you! Thank you for sharing!"

Candace replied Apr 2, 2014 to Total regrowth :)

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"I agree with all the posts here! My daughter 20 has been blessed with Alopecia. We h…"

Candace replied Feb 3, 2014 to How to support a friend with alopecia

35 May 3, 2014
Reply by beautiful46

"My daughter had a spot, then thinning, and we did shots that you mentioned. *most pe…"

Candace replied Nov 19, 2013 to New to alopecia...lots of questions

14 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Sunflower25

"My daughter started the process of Alopecia at age 19. She is now 20. She is Pre Med…"

Candace replied Nov 19, 2013 to WIGS - natural hair line, swimming, tumbling, roller coasters, teenage lifestyle!

9 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Thank you for pics!"

Candace replied Nov 19, 2013 to Best wigs for totally natural looking hair?

4 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"My daughter started Latisse 3 months before losing all her hair. She is 20 and we th…"

Candace replied Nov 19, 2013 to Latisse

9 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by maplel

"My daughter has UA as well. The last year she has felt as you do completely. For a y…"

Candace replied Oct 3, 2013 to How to cope with "helping" family members?

8 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Casey

"Thank you! All so many new things to learn and do. I appreciate the help I really do…"

Candace replied Sep 28, 2013 to What to do and not to do with that tender crown?

4 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Candace

"Thank you! I will begin looking in that direction!"

Candace replied Sep 25, 2013 to What to do and not to do with that tender crown?

4 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Candace

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service