Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nose problems

Dont realy now how to say this but lets start at the very begining.Since last year i have alopecia universalis and sinece all my hair fell…

Started by Moisuc Alexandru in Symptoms, treatment options, research

5 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by indigovision

Is it possible to have two types of Alopecia?

I was diagnosed with AA, but my spot eventually reached back to almost half of my head. So then I thought that maybe my AA turned into AT.…

Started by Jesus Chick and Mom-Abre in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

What is going on with my hair?

Before Alopecia, my hair was brown. Now it's growing in black. Has anyone else outhere had this happen? Is this normal?

Started by Jesus Chick and Mom-Abre in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Heather L

Considering shaving head for Freedom Wig

Has anyone shaved their head in order to wear a Freedom Wig? I have thinning hair on the top to the point that I need a wig very soon. I'm…

Started by Bluebird in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

28 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

Rheumatologist or Dermatologist?

My hairloss is medically related. I am not going to call it "alopecia" at this stage as I have not officially been diagnosed but I chose "O…

Started by Andrea in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Andrea

Fiber and Probiotics as a possible way to control inflammatory responses

Hi All, I just heard the following on an Australian news site (a well respected news site and the research published in Nature). It talks a…

Started by Sam Reid in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Oct 28, 2009

Progression from areata to totalis to possible universalis - timeline?

This is my 3rd time with alopecia. Other 2 times it was just patchy and went away. I now have lost 95% of hair on my scalp in about 7 - 8 m…

Started by Beth S in Symptoms, treatment options, research

14 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Renee Fullerton

Wig shops in glasgow?

hey everyone, ive always went to judy plum for my wigs, been quite happy with both the wigs and the staff there, they r really helpfull and…

Started by gillian in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

4 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by gillian

Hey I'm new!

hey everyone, im Gill, im new to this site lol just having a wee look around n gettin used to it, ive had alopecia since i was about ten ye…

Started by gillian in Acceptance and coping

2 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by gillian

Newbie in shock

Hi all,im samantha im 22 i m really shy and i dont really know what to say! Im from england and i was diagnosed the other day when i woke u…

Started by samantha in Acceptance and coping

14 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Christine Peard

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service