Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

feeling lonely after 3 years bald and how I cope

I lost all my hair as well as eyebrows and eyelashes and all body hair 3 years ago. I now have what I could call "peach fuzz" on my face an…

Started by Carol Wilson in Acceptance and coping

2 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

Brothers and Sisters: This week's episode with Kitty and her bald head

Did anyone see it? What did you think? There is also a similar scene with Natalie Portman in a new art film that just came out called "I lo…

Started by catherine in Events, publications, promoting awareness

5 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Mary

Coming Out!

I am 54 and feel that if only I were 20 years younger, I wouldn't bother with covering up my baldness. I would love to have the guts to go…

Started by Julia McDowell in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

23 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mary

Need to order new lace wig

Hi, I need to order a new lace wig. The web-site and company where I place orders before has gone out of business. Any help would be greatl…

Started by Betty Cossar in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Nov 14, 2009

Alopecia and teeth

Hi, Has anyone heard about teeth infections casuing alopecia?

Started by Bel in Symptoms, treatment options, research

12 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Mya & Christine

Treatment - adam lewenberg,

Hello, Has anyone used this treatment? If so are you able to give me any feedback. Thank

Started by Bel in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Bel

Any other SGI (Soka Gakkai) members with Alopecia?

I am an SGI Buddhist living in Richmond VA. I developed Alopecia Universalis about two years ago. I was wondering if any other SGI members…

Started by Shera in Other interests

4 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by anouckaimee

Itchy Head

Hi out there! does anyone suffer from time to time with an itchy scalp. My head & hair are clean,just wondered if this is a sign that m…

Started by Paul dann in Symptoms, treatment options, research

11 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by David

Human hair wig care

Any advise to keep my wig from tangling? I shampoo and condition with salon quality products but even the first day after a wash it tangles…

Started by Stephanie in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

4 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

Super great dolls for girls for Christmas!

At the stores, they are selling these Liv dolls. They are dolls with interchangeable wigs. They also have two other brands competing for th…

Started by terri in Children with alopecia

17 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service