Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drawing eyebrows

Hey everyone! Can anyone give me some advice for drawing eyebrows on. What stencils to use and eyebrow pencils you use would be great. Prod…

Started by Donna DeHoog in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

10 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Amy

Diagnosed with Androgenetic Alopecia

I was diagnosed with androgenetic alopecia and from what my understanding of it is that it seems that i am loosing my hair mostly on my tem…

Started by D Hernandez in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Tiffany P

I finally had the courage to take some bald pictures and put them on here

i never showed anyone my bald head except for my husband and the people at the wigshop. i didnt even show my own family. i made a lot of pr…

Started by Eve in Acceptance and coping

9 May 3, 2010
Reply by Michelle

Exclamation point hair

I just heard this phrase a couple days age and then happened to come across it on here, but still do not know exactly what it means.... I a…

Started by Alisha Jennings in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Neil

Is this really a lace front wig?

I'm not clear on the whole "lace front wig" deal. I've been wearing mostly run-of-the-mill wigs from Raquel W. and Paula Young. I just boug…

Started by Shera in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

5 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Ms.G

Kids donating hair

Its the giving season and you can truly see how kids love to give with a happy heart. In January, I want to organize kids at our school to…

Started by Supermom in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

1 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Carol

How to care for a human hair wig?

I've just purchased my 1st wig & wanted to know how to care for it. The company I purchased it from has given me some info but wanted t…

Started by Jules in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

4 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Jules

How to have an alopecian Christmas

No matter what your comfort zone is with alopecia, here's some ways to take advantage of it for the holiday season: 1)Tinsel wigs 2) Paint…

Started by Frank Pratt in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

2 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Skin

Wig sizing question

Is the only measurement most wigs are sized by the circumference of your head? I ask because my two new wigs are fine in terms of the width…

Started by Cal in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

6 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Cal

Article about new alopecia book

http://www.argusleader.com/article/20091215/COLUMNISTS0113/912150311/1057/COLUMNISTS Found the author on Facebook, and sent her a friend r…

Started by Frank Pratt in Events, publications, promoting awareness

1 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Georgie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service