Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heartbreaking yet inspirational

I have been reading through the many stories of 'Children with Alopecia' and I feel so emotional reading about so many young kids coping wi…

Started by Deidre Seigel in Children with alopecia

2 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Joshua

AA and stress

Hi all,   Was just wondering what everyone elses views were about AA being linked to stress??? I had AA on and off for a long time now and…

Started by Donna Wingate in Symptoms, treatment options, research

10 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Michael Gutwein

Penicillin and Alopecia

Hello everybody,   My son is six years old and has had AA since May 2006.   I have now checked my son's use of medicines through his six ye…

Started by Alia Ingerslev in Children with alopecia

5 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Reto

Teething problems with my Freedom Wig

Hello all,   I was hoping someone with a bit more experience of freedom wigs could give me some reassurance that the things I am experienci…

Started by Kate in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

6 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Kate

Treatments.... Natural or Medicinal, which is most effective?

Well I think I've tried almost every available treatment, some have helped a little, some have worsened my alopecia and none have cured it.…

Started by ben in Symptoms, treatment options, research

6 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Dixon Hall

My scalp has stopped burning and my nails are a little better. Is that an indication of hair to come?

My scalp and various parts of my body would often start to burn when I lost hair. Now, that's suddenly stopped, and I'm hoping that it is a…

Started by Heather Bloom in Symptoms, treatment options, research

20 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Carol Ruiz

When is the time right to accept it?

Hi Everyone, I'm 19 and I have just found out i have AA. I am about half bald but it is all underneath so fortunately I have been able to…

Started by Nicole in Acceptance and coping

9 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Allison Miller

So sad tonight

I had been ok with my hair loss for the last 6 months, just ok: not totally fine yet. But like i was reading somewhere on this site, it goe…

Started by Veronique in Acceptance and coping

13 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Veronique

Depressed

I live in the Saint Louis area and i am having a hard time making new friends. Other than my husband, I have no friends. I really feel like…

Started by Lisa in Acceptance and coping

8 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Erin

Have you tried this product??? NO im not selling it... lol

Hi everyone, My name is Margaret and my son Adam is 9 years old. Just before Christmas we found out he had Alopecia. I since bought a produ…

Started by Margaret Elizabeth Moore in Children with alopecia

5 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Margaret Elizabeth Moore

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service