Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How many eyelashes?

Having had AU for over a year now, yesterday I suddenly found I had a couple of eyelashes!!!  Very wispy things and white.  (my original ey…

Started by Diana Hastings in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Feb 18, 2010

Question

Hi!  Just wondering if anyone has ever tried Olceton?? This is their website ....

Started by Alisha Jennings in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

How do you respond?

Hey all....I am a nurse as alot of you now.  While giving report on a patient...the another nurse was starring at my hair and hairline of m…

Started by Donna DeHoog in Acceptance and coping

28 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by lou amin

with freedom wig, does stubble at the nape of the neck show with an updo??

I recently shaved my head for a freedom wig. ( I have female pattern hair loss, so I still had a lot of hair in the back.)  She left some s…

Started by Bluebird in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Feb 17, 2010

Chemicals or things rumored to kick start alopecia?

I have been looking at alot of topics and was wondering exactly how many ideas and or rumors about whatever there is out there.   I work as…

Started by Michael Gutwein in Symptoms, treatment options, research

10 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by RMK

Always accepted, but now the challenge of revealing it. My story

Hello everyone!   Well here is my story and alittle bit about myself all in one. My name is Michael and I live in milwaukee Wisconsin prett…

Started by Michael Gutwein in Acceptance and coping

2 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Michael Gutwein

Lattise

Has anyone has a positive outcome using Lattise? I have heard mixed reviews. I took my daughter to the derm today and she is not in favor o…

Started by Cindy in Symptoms, treatment options, research

9 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Joanne

How to tell him?

Im sixteen, ive finally told my boyfriend that i have alopecia, but he sayed he already guessed that..so that was the easy bit...but i am n…

Started by sg x in Love, relationships, gender issues

6 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Gail M

Eyebrows

Hi everybody,Well I am loosing my eye brows again... grrr.  I lost them once before when I was first diagnosed with AA, but then they came…

Started by Becca in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

13 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Gena

Eyebrow growing back, different color

Hi everyone! So I completly lost my right eyebrow over the  summer. I never lost my left eyebrow. So I decided to shave it off. I have cont…

Started by elena f. in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

7 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service