Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local Support Group

Hey all local members from Grand Rapids and surrounding areas. I am going to be starting a local support group. I am waiting for paperwork…

Started by Wesley Marr in Support groups, networking

1 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by hersheysmb

hats, scarfs, ponytail hat? websites?

Hello all. Wondering if anyone has a favorite website that sells good hats for bald heads :) Could use a hat with a ponytail too when I pla…

Started by margaret staib in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

2 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by margaret staib

Miracle child's can-do attitude goes way back

Meet Chelsea, and read her story..... http://www.courierlifenews.com/articles/2010/03/04/school/03extraeffort.txt Dunno if she's here, so…

Started by Frank Pratt in Events, publications, promoting awareness

2 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Frank Pratt

Venting! When is this ever going to let up?

Some of you I may know through the Alopecian circuits through the years & it's really nice to have a website dedicated to us. ..Let me…

Started by Leresa in Acceptance and coping

8 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

False Eyelashes- lid irritation...ideas?

I've been wearing false eyelashes daily since Oct when I went AU. In the last few weeks, Im getting a lot of irritation. I usually use DUO…

Started by Amy in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

14 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by hagster

Solidarity with our brothers

I personally believe that our actions governing the next step that we are willing to indicate which is the path we will follow in life. Cur…

Started by Rodolfo Varela in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

0 Mar 4, 2010

Natural Home Made Hair Tonics

I have tried the usual from the chemist (minoxidil, regain etc), but I wondered if anyone is trying a home made tonic. There seems to be lo…

Started by Patricia Hutchings in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Mar 4, 2010

It is helping! Rogaine for female pattern baldness!

I am very excited to share some good results with you and to encourage anyone with my type of hair loss to try what I tried. I am 59 years…

Started by Celeste Clark in Symptoms, treatment options, research

18 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Michelle L

Unwanted mohawk

I finally had to admit that I had a problem when a student told me the other day, "Hey! I like your mohawk!" Seventh graders--gotta love 'e…

Started by Kelly D in Acceptance and coping

5 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

Basic Wig Information Needed

What types of wigs are there? At present I only have synthetic wigs, I know there are real hair ones, and acrylic. Iv heard of lace wigs a…

Started by Patricia Hutchings in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Patricia Hutchings

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service