Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cyberhair

Hi all, I am researching the pros and cons of Cyberhair for a close friend and want to make sure that the product meets all expectations as…

Started by Anastasios in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Mar 30, 2010

Cure for alopecia

Is there any cure for alopecia?

Started by Steve Wonder in Symptoms, treatment options, research

15 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by Alopecia_85

Hair Integration Systems

I am considering getting a hair integration system. What are the pros and cons? They look more comfortable than a wig yet still look wiggis…

Started by Chris Jeffer in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

10 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

Tanning in a wig

has anyone ever tanned in a full lace wig or any wig? does it make it smell bad??

Started by Ashley Garrett in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

18 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by AlexMecer

My website and club what is hair?

Ok so my mom and i decided to make a web site that brings children or adults and thier families closer to others with alopecia. (whatishair…

Started by Amber Price in Events, publications, promoting awareness

0 Mar 29, 2010

Eyes

For those of you with no eyebrows or eyelashes, do you ALWAYS have something in your eyes? I seem to. Little fuzzes and hairs and particles…

Started by Charity in Symptoms, treatment options, research

11 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Reto

Makeup

Who knows of a good eyeliner that won't wear off? Everything I've tried wears off after a few hours, because there's no eyelashes for it to…

Started by Charity in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

20 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

I need some advice on vacuum wigs!

Can someone please help me ???? My hair loss is getting to the point where Im going to have to just shave my really thin hair off and wear…

Started by Sheryl Miller in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

21 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Jody Gorski

jeffrey segal

Hey everyone...I just wanted to get everyones opinion, likes, dislikes about tatooed eyebrows. I have read alot of you all used Jeff Segal…

Started by Donna DeHoog in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

3 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Donna DeHoog

Telling Work

I have recently started wearing scarves at work. One day it caused a huge up roar... it made me really upset. I have, however, come to the…

Started by Megan in Employment issues, workplace challenges

4 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service