Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hair is growing back

Hey! So I had my 1st experience with AU in November of last yr (2009) when I was pregnant with my son. No problems for 23 years and then in…

Started by Anna Thomas in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Lisa-Lynn Marini

Anyone have AA as a child and still haven't gone AT/AU?

From what I've read on the forum, it seems like the majority of people who have been diagnosed with AA at a young age, usually develop AT o…

Started by Jade Martinez in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Elle

Sulfasalazine

So far so good. I am only at 1 Gram a day...500 in the morning and 500 in the evening. It has definitely assisted with my Ulcerative Collit…

Started by Eric Dane Mattson in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Coleen

Amy Proal on Viral and Bacterial Metagenome

A very interesting presentation by Amy Proal from the Auto Immunity Research foundation on bacteria, viruses and Auto immune diseases and p…

Started by Tony J. in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Steph

Alopecia Areata

Hey there i have just joined this group since i have an alopecia areata related problem i am 20 years of age and it started off very small…

Started by Hus in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Jun 2, 2010

I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

For the past month i have been putting urine on my head at least once a day. I know it sounds so gross but if it is going to bring back my…

Started by Hilary in Symptoms, treatment options, research

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

Sea Vegetables For People with Alopecia

Seaweed contains extraordinary properties that can benefit our health and is a food source that should be integrated into the western diet,…

Started by Chris Jeffer in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 May 31, 2010

youtube teeen life :)

do you guys wanna see me live my life normally ? :) I have universalis alopecia but i have a wig and tattooed eyebrows! I live a normal eve…

Started by emilie in Acceptance and coping

0 May 29, 2010

New to group

Hi! My sweet daughter lost most of her a few days after her 1 year birthday. It was diffuse loss, no patching. About six weeks later, she l…

Started by brooke jared in Children with alopecia

4 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Connie - Chris' Mom

Anyone free to help critique an alopecia-related project? :)

Hmm, not entirely sure where this topic goes in terms of the category, but "promoting" sounds good... Hello AW! I haven't been actively po…

Started by traci in Events, publications, promoting awareness

15 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Carmen Dayhoff

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service