Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IODINE as treatment

Hello everyone I just wanted to let people know that as I was browsing the net I found a few web pages where people who have had alopecia h…

Started by Hus in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Karen Smith

Hair growth

My 3 1/2 yr old has had some signifcant hairgrowth over the past few months. She has peachfuzz on her face/ears and a little on her legs. A…

Started by Tami & Taryn in Children with alopecia

1 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Karen Smith

I am so confused!

i know everyone has their own preference as far as wigs go. I am just so confused at this point as I would like something more stable, secu…

Started by Jill in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

17 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

Has anyone's hair turned gray and then fall out?

I have searched the net like crazy, but really can't find anything on it. I know in alopecia areata the fall out usually spares the gray ha…

Started by Heather Bloom in Symptoms, treatment options, research

8 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Wynter GS

Living with alopecia

hiii friends.....i know one has to accept the truth that now he/she has to spend his/her life without hairs,,,,,its just a dream,,,,that ev…

Started by Shelly in Acceptance and coping

2 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Shelly

If your is going to grow back how long will it take after steroid shots?

Well I was wonder if there is a period of time that if your doesnt grow back in a certain amount of time , will it ever grow back? How long…

Started by letcia Parga in Acceptance and coping

1 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Lisa Santer

Thank you!

I am new to the site.......I have had AA since I was 16.......I am now 30.......I started wearing a wig about a year ago and I am so tired…

Started by Lisa Ward in Acceptance and coping

8 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Lisa Ward

Anyone getting a headache when wearing a wig?

Just wondering if anyone else is getting headaches when wearing their wig all day (9 hrs.)? I've just been wearing my Rene of Paris monotop…

Started by Andrea L. in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

10 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Katz

The wonders of modern age technology!

Hi everyone. I'm in my late 20s and in hindsight have had AA for about 10 years. When I was younger, it just used to be a small coin sized…

Started by Katie C in Acceptance and coping

4 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Katie C

-

-

Started by Brandi in Symptoms, treatment options, research

7 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Lynn

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service