Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Iindividual fake eyelashes vs. string of eyelash

hi...today i bought a pack of individual eyelashes because i thought it would be more realistic. but, with these you have to attach them to…

Started by me in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

4 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Sam Sam

Ahhhh F**k it!

Hello all I am just having a bit of a moan, not entirely sure where I am supposed to post this lol...I was diagnosed with AA on 10th March…

Started by Tracey Holt in Acceptance and coping

12 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

Anyone experiencing the same thing?

Losing hair on my head not as much as it was a few months ago. Started to lose eyebrows and eyelashes in beginning of Feb. I an still losin…

Started by Michelle in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Stella

Temporary wigs!

hi! i wear a vacuum sealed wig from the company locks of love, and i love it! i get a new one ever eightteen months so almost every two yea…

Started by Hannah Trudeau in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

5 May 23, 2011
Reply by KWM

Just for fun - Whose head is this?

From today's Houston Chronicle. http://www.chron.com/entertainment/photogallery/Celebrity_domes.html Not enough women represented though.…

Started by Angie P in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

0 Apr 13, 2011

Need help...asap

I have an appointment with a dermatologist Friday for my eyebrows & eyelashes that I'm fighting to keep. Do you know if they can help a…

Started by Hope in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

15 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Stacey

Still a wig noob... tips please

I still have hair..not enough to hold a wig on with clips, but too much to use wig tape. Tape was a painful disaster and didn't work at all…

Started by Lindsay in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

6 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Lexi

Tired of the questions

I am also new to this site but I am not new to AU. I have had AU since I was born, and now am 21 years old. I guess I don't really know any…

Started by JBean in Acceptance and coping

6 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Martin

Bright red wigs?

Does anyone know where I can find bright red wigs? I don't want the costume wigs, I want a mono wig or a lace front.

Started by InHopelessNight in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

8 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by InHopelessNight

Wig choice

Hello. I'm new here. I'm 22 and am slowly but surely on my way to alopecia totalis. I've had it for about a year ad i'd say i have about a…

Started by Lola in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

16 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Eva

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service