Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It's Gone :/

So today marks the day that I no longer have a right eyebrow. I went in this morning and had the few hairs that were left waxed off. I have…

Started by Jocelyn in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

6 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by lauralcharles

Wig or not for 3 year old?

My daughter has been losing hair for the past 2.5 months and it seems to not be stopping. She has some regrowth though... but we are consid…

Started by Jules1984 in Children with alopecia

13 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Jules1984

Is it better or worse when you finally shave your head?

I have diffuse hair loss and receding areas, but also some areas that are just plain bald spots. And one side of my head is much worse than…

Started by holyhairlossbatman!! in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

13 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by holyhairlossbatman!!

Passports

Hey everyone...Im hoping to get a passport...Does anyone know if I am able to wear a scarf for the photo? Can you guys share your passport…

Started by Stephanie in Other interests

11 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Katrina

I wish I could just do it

So I've been bald for 5 yrs now and I went from wearing baseball caps to turbans to now a wig and something I struggle with every summer is…

Started by Debbie in Acceptance and coping

1 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Eglover

Petite wigs

Hi everyone, I'm having trouble finding a lace front, long-ish length, petite sized wig. Anyone have any recommendations? I was about to…

Started by m in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

2 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

Wigs in the Summer and Moroccan Oil question

Hi Everyone, With the summer well on its way, I am noticing that I am sweating a lot more and my wig is falling back. I try to use the tape…

Started by Tam in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

4 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

a 11 year old with aa just got approved for wigs for kids

Iam the parent of a 11 year old boy who has aa we just just got approved for a hair system and he got measured two weeks ago. just knowing…

Started by michelle in Children with alopecia

0 Jun 29, 2011

ahhhhh

fucking full lace wig application ..... geeeeeeez this alopecia business is a drag.

Started by Lola in Acceptance and coping

2 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by R0BB

Update and Questions

So I thought id update you all on whats been going on with me and to ask a few questions ...Im 21 and I have had AA for almost just over a…

Started by Hus in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service