Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scalp Biopsy?

Hey guys, Just realized that in order to really know and be sure of the cause of hair loss, a scalp biopsy needs to be done. My doctor has…

Started by Elizabeth in Symptoms, treatment options, research

14 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth

A case report regaridng one man's remission after eradicating Helicobacter pylori infection.

The title of the case report can be misleading since this a causal relationship between AA and H pylori and it is unknown if the man's AA w…

Started by Tony J. in Symptoms, treatment options, research

5 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Lillian (Tracy-mom)

What accessories are needed after you get a wig?

I ordered my real hair wig from Oliver's in Dallas TX 2 weeks ago and hope to have it by the end of Oct. I have bought condition and shampo…

Started by Julia S in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

7 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Em

Your funniest bald moments!

One day while living in the DC area, I was shopping at a mall. Two little boys kept starring at me. They would look at me and whisper. They…

Started by Jacqui in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

14 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Tiffany Marie

Black Felt Wig Stand

Hi there! Does anyone know of a place I can order (a reputable place - I tried Baron Unlimited and that was NOT a good idea!) that has blac…

Started by Rebecca Strobel in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

ALLENTOWN, PENNSYLVANIA!!

Are there really no people from Allentown, PA or the surrounding areas here?? I want to get a platonically social group together for activi…

Started by Nancy King in Support groups, networking

1 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Rodeli

Does (lack of) hair advice sound different?

Say if you asked for an opinion of whether to wear a wig or not, or a thought about how you look without it on.. Does it sound different to…

Started by Emily Jayne in Other interests

7 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Emily Jayne

X-Fusion

I have Alopecia Areta and use a powder the color of my hair to fill in my spots it's called X-fUSION i encourage everyone to use it.

Started by You can do it : ) in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

2 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by You can do it : )

What to use?

Can someone please tell me, especially, black woman, what is being used on your head for such a smooth, glow, and shine look. I recently ha…

Started by PJ in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

12 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Luvinmesumme

Celebrities going "bald"

I am getting a little tired of reading gossip websites that sensationalize a story about celebrities who may or may not be experiencing hai…

Started by Michelle in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

7 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Daniel

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service