Forum Discussions (5,057)

Featured Discussions

Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

Hey there, this is only my first proper post, so sorry, but its gonna be long :) I started wearing wigs about 2.5 years ago. Starting off f…

Started by MissFifi in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashionLatest Reply

Squaric acid treatments

I am looking for some opinions and insite... A new Derm that I went to see this week at Hershey Medical center here in PA who is a Scalp an…

Started by Becca74 in Symptoms, treatment options, researchLatest Reply

Yes, you can!

You Can Do It! We are all on this forum for one reason... most people visiting here are just learning about "alopecia" and I have to say, t…

Started by Leonore in Just for fun, inspirational, motivationalLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello everyone...

Hi everyone! I'm Kristy& I've been loosing my hair for 4year now... My doctor would always tell me I was pulling it out myself or it wa…

Started by Kristy Williams in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

0 15 hours ago

Our story so far...

My 12 year old son was diagnosed with Alapecia about 1.5 years ago and has lost maybe 40% on his head, total on arms and legs, most eye las…

Started by darius in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 17 hours ago

Depressed and anxious

I've had a very difficult time health-wise for the past 2.5 years now. I dealt with severe eczema (going through topical steroid withdrawal…

Started by femmejuice in Acceptance and coping

1 17 hours ago
Reply by Aimee

New here... question about injections

Hi... My 12 year old was diagnosed with AA almost 3 years ago. The 1st time she had a patch of hair loss. Right before we were about to sta…

Started by MzLyn23 in Children with alopecia

0 yesterday

Alternative for Hair Club

Ok friends. I don't normally post anything but I am really looking for some help. My daughter is 17 and has had alopecia areata since she i…

Started by Lisa Santoro in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 on Tuesday

Rapid hairloss

Growing up every now and then I would have little patches of hair missing that would grow back within months-year. In June 2015 i got a lit…

Started by GETINFORMATION in Symptoms, treatment options, research

9 14 hours ago
Reply by GETINFORMATION

Hair color for passport -- I know this has come up before

I used to have brown hair. My driver's license shows me with a shoulder length brown wig and says my hair color is brown. I need to renew m…

Started by GardenJess in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

Alopecia....

As a guy who has lost my full head of hair after knowing how people use to treat you is a major hard time coping with it... When I was you…

Started by Tyler in Acceptance and coping

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Aimee

Positive vibes to share

Having alopecia for over a year, this 52 year old single gal has come to accept that what I have, is nothing compared to what others have b…

Started by Helen of Troy in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

0 on Sunday

Help-New wig

I really need help with what type of wig to get next. I am getting to the point where I am wearing out my current one. I tend to only have…

Started by Aimee Marques in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Aimee Marques

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2016   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service