Forum Discussions (4,375)

Featured Discussions

Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

Hey there, this is only my first proper post, so sorry, but its gonna be long :) I started wearing wigs about 2.5 years ago. Starting off f…

Started by MissFifi in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashionLatest Reply

Squaric acid treatments

I am looking for some opinions and insite... A new Derm that I went to see this week at Hershey Medical center here in PA who is a Scalp an…

Started by Becca74 in Symptoms, treatment options, researchLatest Reply

Yes, you can!

You Can Do It! We are all on this forum for one reason... most people visiting here are just learning about "alopecia" and I have to say, t…

Started by Leonore in Just for fun, inspirational, motivationalLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weird hair in public?

Does anyone go out in public without a shaved or totally bald head or something on their head? Would it just be too weird to have crazy hai…

Started by GardenJess in Other interests

0 3 hours ago

New York doctor

Plz i need a name of good dermatologist for my daughter.we r from morocco but i ll bring her next feb ti usa to make consultation cauz she…

Started by evapeace in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 6 hours ago
Reply by evapeace

Support group in Balto

I have A.T., looking for support group in Baltimore area.

Started by 33rd st b-ri in Support groups, networking

0 on Wednesday

First East Anglian support group

Hi, I just thought I would let people know that there is going to be a support group starting in Ipswich, Suffolk, UK. The address is: St L…

Started by Hannah Dennis in Support groups, networking

0 on Wednesday

Call for alopecia sufferers in the UK to complete an online survey

If you live in the UK and would like an opportunity to say what you think is wrong with existing treatments and what improvements you'd lik…

Started by Jules UK in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 on Wednesday

Hair regrowth after diet! A few questions

I want to start by making it clear that I am not advocating this as a treatment, just more of an inquiry to see if anyone else experienced…

Started by Shelby Sanford in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Rose Marie'

Best shampoo/conditioner for human hair wigs?

Hi, i wear human hair wigs and am in need of some new wig shampoo. I try not to use non wig shampoo because of the sulphates and seems to w…

Started by Halina Svetana in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Rose Marie'

Want to help others with my wealth of knowledge xx

Hi all, not been on here for a while...thinking of starting up my own business selling wigs from home, found it very difficult to get a per…

Started by Annawanna in Other interests

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Annawanna

Top knot

Hi, There is one trend from the past 2 years that I would really like to wear.  . . the top knot. Has anyone "pulled this off" with a wig?…

Started by youarebeautiful in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Rose Marie'

The essential treatment Part 2

Thank you for your thoughtful replies. As I'm holding a beer in my photo.....Cheers, Salud, sláinte mhaith (good health) We are all worthy…

Started by Dom in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Aimee

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2014   Created by Alopecia World.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service