Forum Discussions (4,487)

Featured Discussions

Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

Hey there, this is only my first proper post, so sorry, but its gonna be long :) I started wearing wigs about 2.5 years ago. Starting off f…

Started by MissFifi in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashionLatest Reply

Squaric acid treatments

I am looking for some opinions and insite... A new Derm that I went to see this week at Hershey Medical center here in PA who is a Scalp an…

Started by Becca74 in Symptoms, treatment options, researchLatest Reply

Yes, you can!

You Can Do It! We are all on this forum for one reason... most people visiting here are just learning about "alopecia" and I have to say, t…

Started by Leonore in Just for fun, inspirational, motivationalLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HOW MOST PEOPLE ACT WHEN THEY KNOW THEY HAVE ALOPECIA

When I found out I had alopecia it was when I was 9 and now I'm 10. Its been hard for me going to school and not able to hav…

Started by ELYVIA in Children with alopecia

0 5 hours ago

Tattooed eyebrows

I have to say, I don't know how others draw their eyebrows on, or if many others do, but ever since I started wearing wigs, I've been firm…

Started by Sierra in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 20 hours ago
Reply by Aimee

Haircut salon in Brooklyn or Manhattan

Hi, The person who cuts my  hair moved to California and last time this happened I posted here and someone suggested him. I was wondering i…

Started by You can do it : ) in Other interests

0 yesterday

False eyelashes

Hi all, I am new to this site & it is the first alopecia forum i have joined and what a breath of fresh air!I have been living with alo…

Started by Nicole in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

4 12 hours ago
Reply by Nicole

Buying hair in bulk

Hi, Does anyone know where I can buy bulk European hair?

Started by Rainbowinthesky in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 on Wednesday

Dr. King comment on Xeljanz trial to date

I was lucky to get a response from Dr. King regarding an inquiry as to the results of the initial trial for Xeljanz.  I had spoken with him…

Started by Starshine in Symptoms, treatment options, research

14 7 hours ago
Reply by kimberj

Hopeful after a visit to Cleveland Clinic

My reasons for writing this are to share my experience and give others hope and encouragement. I have not felt this hopeful for years, but…

Started by Merry in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Jan 17

How did you transition from AA to AU or AT?

I was just wondering everyone's experience on how you transitioned from AA to AT or AU. Did you lose hair diffusely from all over your head…

Started by hopeinGod in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Jan 18
Reply by hopeinGod

Depression

I've been dealing with this problem for as long as I can remember. When I was younger my bald spots were easier to hide, but as I've grown…

Started by ettab in Acceptance and coping

1 on Tuesday
Reply by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

Xeljanz- How can I obtain this medication?

My name is Megan and I have not been on Alopecia World in a few years. I finally logged back in recently and saw many discussion about Xelj…

Started by Megan in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Jan 15
Reply by Megan

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2015   Created by Alopecia World.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service