Forum Discussions (4,634)

Featured Discussions

Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

Hey there, this is only my first proper post, so sorry, but its gonna be long :) I started wearing wigs about 2.5 years ago. Starting off f…

Started by MissFifi in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashionLatest Reply

Squaric acid treatments

I am looking for some opinions and insite... A new Derm that I went to see this week at Hershey Medical center here in PA who is a Scalp an…

Started by Becca74 in Symptoms, treatment options, researchLatest Reply

Yes, you can!

You Can Do It! We are all on this forum for one reason... most people visiting here are just learning about "alopecia" and I have to say, t…

Started by Leonore in Just for fun, inspirational, motivationalLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hair breaking

I've searched and haven't had much luck so I thought I'd throw it out here. Whenever I wash/condition my hair, I shed handfuls of it. Espec…

Started by Katniss in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 1 hour ago

Need help with college!

Hey everybody, I need some advice! I'm going to be a freshman in college in the fall and I'm about to ditch wearing wigs (which I've been w…

Started by nonbinaryweirdo in Love, relationships, gender issues

0 1 hour ago

PUVA treatment

Hi, just wondering if anyone with AU has tried this treatment, and how successful it was. After 7 years of AU I have finally seen a dermato…

Started by Cheryl Lemmon in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 2 hours ago

Vitamin E and Essential Oils

Hi everyone, So I have been trying something new to treat my hair loss. I have been inflicted with AA that was trying to spread to total ha…

Started by Dedi in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 23 hours ago

Dealing

Last year I was diagnosed with alopecia. My hair started to come back, but now there is a large missing spot, I'm sick of going to the doc.…

Started by Maddie in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 16 hours ago
Reply by Aimee

How do I ever feel sexy again?

Hi All - Wanting some advice and tips on how to feel "sexy" again. My husband and I are having a tough time in relation to intimacy.  I hav…

Started by Martina Wright in Love, relationships, gender issues

28 1 hour ago
Reply by Martina Wright

Blog posts

"I have begun a blog. Check it out if you are interested. I am learning about my voice. http://theflailingchameleon.blogspot.com"

Started by Camille Reinecker in Acceptance and coping

0 on Monday

Can AA be brought on by an allergy to dogs?

I bought a border terrier for my children in November 2014 ,all was well until feb when i startted losing my hair in small circles within 4…

Started by pablonitro in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 on Friday

Head henna, give your bald head a design!

Soon I will be getting some henna done on my head, I came across a picture of it done the other day and figured the beautiful art would def…

Started by Behxo in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

1 Apr 30
Reply by BaldBeauty

Sunscreen

Hi, all! Any recommendations for sunscreens? My almost-7 year old granddaughter (aka My Babygirl) is AU. What sunscreen to you use?

Started by Lori-akaMimi in Children with alopecia

1 on Sunday
Reply by Debs

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2015   Created by Alopecia World.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service