Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tattoo Eyebrows!!!!

I made an appointment to tatoo eyebrows this Saturday! Im FREAKING out!!! I need some advise? Should I wait longer, should I just do it????…

Started by Jennifer

40 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Eileen Washington

Can you help me with an eyebrow regrowth question?

I'm experiencing eyebrow regrowth after being AU for a year, and I need some input from those of you who have experienced this. The returni…

Started by Mary

5 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Sharon

Cyberhair!?!

Does anyone have any experience with Cyberhair from the company Amy's Presence. I wonder how much it costs and if it is truely even better…

Started by Dominique Cleopatra

3 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Carolyn

Latisse

Has anyone tired the new Latisse? Just wondering if it really works for people without any eyelashes. Do you have to keep using even after…

Started by Ronda

2 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Ronda

Are wigs supposed to have short little hairs in the front?

I have a question about the Raquel Welch wig I'm wearing in the profile picture. As you can see it's a medium-length wig, so why are there…

Started by Aimee

1 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Rivkah Writes

White Cliffs

Hi guys i've just joined. And was wondering if anyone has ever used white cliffs hair replacement system before? Vik xx

Started by dennis

0 Jun 29, 2009

"making a wig"

My very sweet nephew grew his hair really long, cut it, and is sending me his beautiful locks (it is just like how my hair was)! So I am tr…

Started by Helen Bunch

4 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Helen Bunch

Frequency of shampooing?

I bought a halo wig (that you have to wear with a hat) about 2 weeks ago. I have only worn it twice and keep it in a box. How often do you…

Started by Aimee

1 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

Wearing hats to clubs?

I'm going on a Moms Night Out in a few weeks,and I plan to wear my cool long, blonde wig with a cute hat. Do clubs ever make restrictions o…

Started by Aimee

13 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Aimee

Freedom Wigs??

Although I've had AA for over 10yrs., I still feel a bit green on the subject. I've been reading about vacuum hairpieces, Freedom wigs, etc…

Started by Amy

10 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Kimberly

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service