Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calling all full lace wig wearers - need advice!

How/when do yall wash your pieces? I have heard different things, like you wash them as any other wig, but since technically you can bond t…

Started by spaganya

7 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by spaganya

Any Tips for Trimming a Lace Front Wig?

Hi, I just received a beautiful lace-front wig that I ordered. It is very pretty and once my stylist customizes it for me a bit, it will be…

Started by Shannon

3 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Couture Glam

Hair extentions

I was wondering if anyone has tried hair extentions and if so what was your experience? Did they work?

Started by Gale

5 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Kayleigh George

Time to give it up and wear wigs?

I am a 22 year old male with very aggressive male pattern baldness. I actually envy all you people with alopecia universalis. The scalp is…

Started by JJ

2 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by alyssa

Hair Bonding!?!

Hello all my Beautiful Alopecians, I am thinking of getting a hair replacement system attached to my own hair with "Medical Adhesive." I am…

Started by Dominique Cleopatra

0 Aug 23, 2009

Eyelash and eye brow Tattooing.

My name is Mark. I am 53, single, never married, and I have had alopecia universalis for over 40 years. On and off over the years I have be…

Started by Mark S. Hansen

0 Aug 22, 2009

Best shaving & Does shaving influence the growth of hair?

Hi all, I am not sure if anyone have been trying this but did anyone has used instant waxing cream? Like Veet (http://veetformen.co.uk/hom

Started by Cristian

0 Aug 20, 2009

Is this something only "newbies" do?

I just got a new wig, and I am so protective of it! We went out for seafood at Myrtle Beach, and I was nervous the whole time that the smel…

Started by Aimee

7 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Barbara

Taming crazy eyebrow regrowth

I've recently begun to grow hair on my face, after being AU for a year. My eyebrows were always very thick, but they behaved....not now. I…

Started by Mary

6 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by meg

Permanent Eyeliner

Has anyone had permanent make up as a teen or for their teen. My daughter wants to get permanent liner, she is sick of dealing with it. I'v…

Started by Vicktoria (Katya's mom)

9 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Kym Hoover

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service