Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thickest wig ever! Tips & tricks.

Hi everyone! So my new (and first!!! ever!!) wig finally got here. It's a gorgeous color and actually looks incredibly realistic! It is syn…

Started by juliepeach

10 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by juliepeach

Free wigs

Hi everyone, I run a donated wig site from home.. I have so many donated wigs to offer for free.. My site link is http://wigsinwalesuk.webs

Started by Julie Hughes

0 Oct 27, 2009

Semi-permanent eyebrow tattoos

Hey everyone, my name is Justin and my fiance Bonnie has been suffering with alopecia areata. She recently decided to get her eyebrows tatt…

Started by Justin Heim

2 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Supermom

Eyebrow tattooing

HEY THERE IM NEW TO THIS SITE, CAME ACROSS IT WHEN I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMEWHERE THA DOES EYEBROW TATTOOING IN GLASGOW, IF ANY OF U HAVE ANY…

Started by gillian

0 Oct 23, 2009

Wigs & Winter Hats

This is my first time being bald in very cold weather. I was so cold at my son's football game this morning! Would a liner help keep my hea…

Started by Aimee

3 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Karina Louise

Getting my hair dyed/cut tomorrow @ a beauty school

I want to dye my hair a lighter color to help hide the bald spots (ha!) and decided to go to the local beauty school to do it. My mom was a…

Started by Krista Schmidt

1 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Krista Schmidt

Bridal Hats

I am interested in wearing a bridal hat for my ceremony instead of a wig. Does anyone have any suggestions for where I might shop for this?…

Started by Lynn

5 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Lynn

ABonita Scarves?

My bald spots are getting harder and harder to hide so I am looking for something to cover my hair. I live in Mississippi and it is just to…

Started by Krista Schmidt

7 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Krista Schmidt

wigs

Hello everyone. I need some help in chooseing a company that has wigs.There are so many on the internet! Ive been looking at Paul Young.com…

Started by Deborah Gay Smith

10 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Brandy Snap

Painkillers for Eyebrow Tattooing

I know you all are tired of my eyebrow tattooing posts, but I just have ONE more question: Since I was so sensitive to the needle, and it…

Started by Aimee

6 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Pamela Rosse

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service