Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm heading to NYC for a wig consult September 19th!

And I'd love any suggestions on other places in NYC or the area to check out. I'm going for a consult with Joseph Paris. I plan on shopping…

Started by Karen

4 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Karen

Hello and help

I suffer from diffuse alopecia Hello, I am very sad, and I'm thinking of using a full lace wig. I live in Argentina, and the vacuum are ver…

Started by Libelula1725

0 Jan 13, 2010

How real do dermal eyebrow tattoos look?

Hi All, I know a fair bit of this has already been discussed before, but I was hoping to get your opinion on one particular aspect of derma…

Started by Sam Reid

26 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Heidi Worman

Drawing eyebrows

Hey everyone! Can anyone give me some advice for drawing eyebrows on. What stencils to use and eyebrow pencils you use would be great. Prod…

Started by Donna DeHoog

10 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Amy

Wig sizing question

Is the only measurement most wigs are sized by the circumference of your head? I ask because my two new wigs are fine in terms of the width…

Started by Cal

6 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Cal

How to care for a human hair wig?

I've just purchased my 1st wig & wanted to know how to care for it. The company I purchased it from has given me some info but wanted t…

Started by Jules

4 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Jules

A wig is my only option left!

As my hair continues to fall out I definately think I need to accept the fact that a wig is my only option left! So I am wondering who know…

Started by Alisha Jennings

2 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Andrea

Help, I need to buy a wig for my daughter

Help, I need to buy a wig for my daughter. She got her first one in Sept. from a friend in NY. We were very fortunate that he helped us whe…

Started by lisa bea

6 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by lisa bea

First-hand experience with allergic reactions to permanent makeup?

I've made an appointment to have my eyebrows tattooed in a few weeks. I've done my research, picked a reputable technician, and am aware of…

Started by Emily

4 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

Latisse

After searching the site, I found a few posts about Latisse. Some say that they are trying it but I haven't found any follow up posts about…

Started by liberty

5 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by jeanne

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service