Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I live in Northern California and am starting to look for a custom wig. Any helpful suggetions out there?

I am starting to look into investing in a custom lace cap/net cap (not silicone) wig. I have seen the Peggy Knight beautiful European hair…

Started by Judy

9 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Becca

Wig Advice - UK / Freedom - Supplex?

Hi all,Firstly - thank you for all your posts on so many different topics.  I've had AU for about 9 years now - with about a 2 year 'repriv…

Started by Dawn P

0 Feb 19, 2010

with freedom wig, does stubble at the nape of the neck show with an updo??

I recently shaved my head for a freedom wig. ( I have female pattern hair loss, so I still had a lot of hair in the back.)  She left some s…

Started by Bluebird

0 Feb 17, 2010

Eyebrow growing back, different color

Hi everyone! So I completly lost my right eyebrow over the  summer. I never lost my left eyebrow. So I decided to shave it off. I have cont…

Started by elena f.

7 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by JeffreySF

Considering shaving head for Freedom Wig

Has anyone shaved their head in order to wear a Freedom Wig? I have thinning hair on the top to the point that I need a wig very soon. I'm…

Started by Bluebird

28 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

Hair-Integration Systems

I have been seriously looking into getting a hair integration system installed, which I could wear all the time.  It is expensive and requi…

Started by Dominique Cleopatra

12 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

New Concepts HH Wigs (Formerly Amore)

I was wondering if anyone had any experience purchasing a New Concepts human hair wig?  (http://www.namebrandwigs.com/New_Concepts_Wigs.sht

Started by Emily

0 Jan 28, 2010

Teething problems with my Freedom Wig

Hello all,   I was hoping someone with a bit more experience of freedom wigs could give me some reassurance that the things I am experienci…

Started by Kate

6 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Kate

My first boat ride since having AA

Wish me luck going on a sailboat today! I have my baseball cap on pretty tight, but I"m still a little worried it might fly off! I will thi…

Started by Aimee

4 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Aimee

How do you wash false eye lashes?

I just got a set from blinkies and got glue stuck on them. I kind of ripped one trying to get the old glue off. What is the best way to cle…

Started by Margarita

10 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Shas

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service