Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whats the best way to dry wigs?

Im going to wash my wigs for the first time, how is the best way to dry them, I know I cant use a hair drier, but can I do a towel wrap wit…

Started by Patricia Hutchings

2 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Patricia Hutchings

ASK CHRISTY

I am a free lance Hair and Wig artist, I also have Andreogenic Alopecia and have to wear full wigs nor for the past 4 yrs. By being a hair…

Started by Christy Cyphers

4 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Sarah Anderson

Freedom Wig/Vaccum Wig

I just got my Freedom Wig 4 days ago. Love it!!!!  I want to solicit the veterans of this amazing wig as well as us newbees. How long befor…

Started by Pat Latina

6 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Pat Latina

Flyaway hairs on wigs?

I am enjoying my wig, but I continue to struggle with flyaway hairs, just like I did when I had real hair! For some reason, I thought that…

Started by Aimee

8 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Karen

What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use on human hair?

HI, I've tried several different salon shampoo's and condidtioners but haven't found one that I truly like.  I like a conditioner and shamp…

Started by Dee Connelly

5 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Ella

Wig up dos, and playing with the wig

Does anyone here wear a long wig in pongy tails, plaits/braids etc?  Is there any specail way to do them?   I love long hair, and have orde…

Started by Patricia Hutchings

1 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Patricia Hutchings

When Did You Splurge on an Expensive Wig?

I've only been AU for 5 months (It started as AA 17 months ago).  I've been wearing $150 synthetic wigs, and I'm getting tired of them alre…

Started by Aimee

17 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Gail M

What kind of tape do you use in your thin skin wig?

I just got what I think is a thin skin wig, that is supposed to adhere to my head so I don't have to use tape..  What I am finding is that…

Started by Becca

8 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Becca

Virtual Reality hair systems

Hello everyone :) I am new to this site, I just joined about 5 mins ago lol. I have had alpecia for 22 years since I was 7 years old. I am…

Started by Amber

4 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

Tape vs. glue?

For a long time now, I have used the Topstick wig tape on my tape tabs and it has worked very well for me.  However, I am getting some regr…

Started by Jen J.

7 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Angie W.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service