Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wig Itch on the Face

Hi   I have a few wigs now (all synthetic),  Iv lined one with cotton sheeting to stop the head itching but its still irritating my face. …

Started by Patricia Hutchings

2 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Patricia Hutchings

Wig adhesive that lasts for 3 weeks at a time?

Has anyone tried using wig adhesive (like glue) on a bald head? I have come across many shops/websites that advertise their lace front wigs…

Started by jennifer

4 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Aimee

Permanent makeup on Asians...flattering?

Hi everyone, I mentioned to my dermatologist that I was thinking about getting permanent makeup done because I lost my eyebrows and eyelas…

Started by m

1 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Aimee

Fake Eyelashes?

how manyt of you wear fake eyelashes? can you tell that they are fake? and do you they stay on really good to wear you could go swimming in…

Started by Rachel Taylor

5 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Jennifer

Pinklacewigs.com

i was going to order a lace wig with silk top and i was wondering if anyone has ever ordered from this site before. if so is the hair quali…

Started by Ashley Garrett

2 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Ashley Garrett

Basic Wig Information Needed

What types of wigs are there? At present I only have synthetic wigs, I know there are real hair ones, and acrylic. Iv heard of lace wigs a…

Started by Patricia Hutchings

1 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Patricia Hutchings

Full Lace wig wearers!

hi Guys! so i was wondering how do i make the hairline on my full lace wig more natural and will shaving my head off make it better..ive be…

Started by Aileen C.

6 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Aileen C.

hats, scarfs, ponytail hat? websites?

Hello all. Wondering if anyone has a favorite website that sells good hats for bald heads :) Could use a hat with a ponytail too when I pla…

Started by margaret staib

2 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by margaret staib

Eyebrow and eyelash shots

hi guys so im new to the website but i had question  any of you guys know how much it will cost to have eyebrow injections ..i had them cou…

Started by Aileen C.

7 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Ben Coffey

What do you wear to bed?

I was just looking into sleeping caps, etc and was wondering what some members here wear to bed, if anything.  Any recommendations of anyth…

Started by Bluebird

14 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Heather

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service