Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a good quality and not too expensive hair piece

I live in the Cleveland Ohio area and am running out of places that I trust and that have a good quality hair piece. If anyone knows of whe…

Started by Laura

1 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

:D

super super happy getting a new weave soon so bye bye rattiness hello beautiful new BLONDE! yup trying something new. :D

Started by jessie denise

0 Apr 22, 2010

Really Need Immediate Help

I've received some great advice and support on here and am so appreciative that this site exists. I remember being on the message board tha…

Started by Lisa F

21 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Carol

Lace wigs for summer?

So summer is approaching quickly. currently i were extensions and faux bangs but they can be a little hot in the summer weather, so i was t…

Started by Doll

2 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Natalie

False Eyelashes.. what do I need to know

So here I sit looking at false eyelashes on line as well as all the products to go along with them, but I'm not sure what exactly I need -…

Started by Rebecca

2 Apr 15, 2010

I wear a weave so...

how is it possible to like, make it not so ratty looking? like, its the same as a wig, it just kinda gets to me...i don't like the term "wi…

Started by jessie denise

6 Apr 9, 2010

Cap of the wigs

I read about it a bit but I want people´s opinion about diverse caps of wigs. I know that there are machine-made and hand tied ones. I have…

Started by Karina

0 Apr 4, 2010

Can you save a human hair full lace wig?

when you color the hair too much it becomes kinda fried... is there anyway to get it back to the shape it was originally in??? like lots of…

Started by Ashley Garrett

3 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by tahnie elizabeth grant

Help! Vaccum Wig: Oily Forehead?

was wondering about all you Vaccum Wig wearers: Do you find your forehead getting oily? I seem to find that my forehead is constantly needi…

Started by Pat Latina

2 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Pat Latina

Help! Can you dye a lace wig without dyeing the lace?

i just got my full lace wig today and it has a red tint!!! and red is not my color at all!!!!! i have been excited all week for this and no…

Started by Ashley Garrett

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Ashley Garrett

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service