Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

anyone else tried this?

Hi Everyone, I am not at the point of a wig yet, but i have much scalp showing if i dont use thickeners and such. I did try joan rivers gre…

Started by Nicolle joi houseman

0 Aug 26, 2010

IWIG

Hi everbody For those of you that have an Iwig, how do you like it? What type of cap is it? Is it comfortable? If you have any pictures of…

Started by Becca

1 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by welshcakes

Wigs and airport security

So I just took a trip to Mexico for a friend's wedding this past weekend and experienced for the first time the beeping metal detector. I h…

Started by Jocelyn

8 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Nicolle joi houseman

Microchet extensions anyone?

Hi i,ve been looking on line for an answer to my hair loss problem (im very thin on top) and i came accross Microchet extensions.They say t…

Started by Judy Carr

0 Aug 25, 2010

Synthetic wigs

I just got my first synthetic wig and it is a bit puffy at the crown. Does anyone know how I can flatten the sides a bit without ruining th…

Started by Stephanie

11 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Lexi

Erica luxembourg?

hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone has ever heard of or purchased a wig from the Iwig Collection by Erica Luxembourg? Ive been loo…

Started by Meghan

11 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Lexi

Wigs 101

Hello! I am anticipating shopping for a wig in the upcoming months and I am not sure where to start. Are there any good references for this…

Started by Amy

3 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Lexi

Eyebrow tattoo for me

I lost my hair for more than 4 years now. And the biggest insecurity for me was loosing my brows.  I've been covering up with a hat or wear…

Started by kenny k

18 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by kenny k

My wig is a HOT MESS by the end of the day. HELP!

Hey everyone, I have a wig that is NOT human hair and after a few hours it is a nasty tangled mess in the back n I know people are probably…

Started by Anna Thomas

14 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by welshcakes

Winter fashion help

Hello All - I like to go natural (wig free) as much as possible. The problem is that in the winter I cannot get an attractive look without…

Started by Pam

16 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Tallgirl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service